A friendly and family run hotel, offering excellent accommodation and cleanliness.
After running a successful bar in Gran Canaria for the last 10 yrs, Adam and Dave have now taken over the Thornhill Hotel Blackpool.The Thornhill was previously run by Steve and Gaynor for 14yrs and we would like to welcome old and new clientele.
The Thornhill is ideally situated within 50 yards of the Promenade and accessible for all the major attractions in Blackpool via the updated tram system.Situated 6 minutes' walk from Bloomfield Road stadium (Home of Blackpool Football Club) and 10 minutes' walk from Blackpool South train station.All of our bedrooms are en-suite (except our standard double room which has its own separate shower room), and are tastefully decorated and well furnished with central heating through out.
A choice of full English breakfast,cereals and fruit is available.We have private car parking to the rear of the property which is a bonus at no EXTRA cost to yourself. This is limited to 6 small cars.
Please advise us if you require a space so we can reserve for you.
All major debit and credit cards accepted.
Short stays are welcome but sorry, no stag or hen parties!
At The Thornhill we offer you one of Blackpool's most sought after locations.Adjacent to Central Promenade, just a short walk away from Central Pier, Blackpool Tower and the town center, the Thornhill is right in the center of all the excitement.
The Tower, Beach, Central Pier, Winter Gardens & Opera House, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Amusements, shops, cabarets, bars, cafes, theaters and clubs are all around you...
you can take a tram ride or ride in style in a horse drawn carriage!
Travelling by car...
Leave the M55 following signs for Airport and South Shore.
You will end up on Squires Gate Lane with Blackpool Airport to your left.
Straight to the Promenade turn right at the lights.
Go passed Blackpool Pleasure Beach and South Pier, a few hundreds yards down on the right you will find Wellington road - your destination.
If you reach Central Pier you have gone to far.
*there's a map at the bottom of each page to make it easy for you.
Late Keys provided
Full English breakfast
Open All Year
Free car park
Digital freeview TV, (flat screen TV’s), in all rooms (no meters)
Tea & coffee facilities
Ironing and hairdryer facilities available
Free Wi-Fi Access
Premises are strictly no smoking
If you require cakes, wine, flowers or champagne just notify us and we would be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.
Make use of our Sun Lounge for relaxation.
At the moment there is no licensed bar in the hotel but this is being applied for.
You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks, just ask us for glasses etc.
Room Type Price range per person per night
1 x Flexible twin From £30 pppn
1 x Single From £30 pppn
6 x Double From £30 pppn
1 x Family (sleep 3-4) From £30 pppn
Conditions of Booking
1. All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit, and at the tariff’s applicable according to season.
2. Meal times are pre-arranged and no allowance can be made for meals not taken.
3. Rooms must be vacated by 10.30 am on day of departure.
4. The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss of guests’ property unless handed in for safe custody.
5. Accounts must be paid in full on arrival and cheques will only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made with the proprietor to allow for bank clearance.6. In the event of any cancellation or curtailment, should the accommodation not be Re-let, the lead person making the Booking will be liable to pay for the total cost as per the reservation, less an allowance for food and service. Deposits are not refundable but will be deductible from any claim for compensation arising out of any cancellation or curtailment of the contract.
7. If the deposit has been paid using a credit card authorised account number, then any payment due, owing to cancellation, will also be made on this same account number by the proprietor.
8. The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is part to that contract cause any detriment to the well being or comfort of other guests.
9. When booking your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract and it is recommended that you take out holiday insurance cover.
10. Payments made by debit and credit cards are subject to a 2.5% charge.
Lost keys are charged at £25.00 per set which, the “Party Leader” agrees that such payments may be taken direct from the credit / debit card if supplied to pay the deposit, without any further permission being required
Breakfast consists of cereals & toast, a choice of juices, fresh fruit and yogurts.
Full English (bacon, sausage, mushrooms, hash brown, fried, scrambled or poached eggs, Heinz beans, fresh or tinned tomatoes) with tea or coffee.The Thornhill also caters for vegetarians.
Dining times: Breakfast - 8:30am - 9:30am